Personal Trainer Gifts: Unique Weightlifting, Fitness Gift Ideas
Cool Gifts for Personal Trainers and Fitness CoachesBuy unique fitness gifts for gym rats, weightlifters, bodybuilders, fitness trainers and active men or women who like to work out. Surprise your boot camp instructor, aerobics class instructor, U-Jam instructor, Zumba instructor, or cardio kickboxing teacher with a handcrafted gift for health trainers.
- Unique Fitness Coach Gift Ideas: Personal trainer business card holders, supplement and vitamin boxes, metal cases for pedometers and iPods, ID name badge reels for gym employees, metal wallets for holding ID and gym membership cards and more.
- Personalized Weightlifter Gifts: Appoint desired metal finish of silver/gold and any color for personalized gifts for a person getting back into shape, watching their weight or for active women or men interested in healthy living.
Gift Ideas for Personal Trainers and Fitness CoachesBuy fitness themed gifts for fitness instructors and men and women who are into weightlifting and bodybuilding. "There's no easy way out. If there were, I would have bought it. And believe me, it would be one of my favorite things!" - Oprah Winfrey.
- Unique Gifts for Health Trainers: Your workout class instructor kicked your workouts into high gear and you've never been in better shape. Thank your personal trainer with a gift ornament, multi vitamin holder, tiger blood flask, dumbbell clip magnet, or monogrammed muscle man money clip.
- Get In Shape Gifts: Inspire a friend to get healthy with cute pill boxes, a yoga flask for your workout partner, inspirational running shoe night light, workout star compact mirror, #1 pill box, or vegetable healthy eating fridge magnet.
Design Your Own Fitness Gift
- Choose a Custom Design It Gift with orange banner, then add design #459 Hercules, #185 Weights, #221 Feet, #338 Athletic Show, #147 Biking, #223 Yoga, #281 Number One / #1, or #155 Star Turn.
- Click Engraved Fitness Gifts to have gifts custom engraved with a message, monogram, name or date.
How To Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)Body mass index is one measure of fitness. BMI is a measurement which compares a person's weight and height. BMI is equal to your weight in kilograms divided by the square of your height in meters, or kg/m². First convert weight in pounds to kilograms by dividing pounds by 2.2, or lbs ÷ 2.2 = kg.
Next, convert height in feet to inches.
Next, convert height in inches to meters by multiplying inches by .0254, or inches x .0254 = m.
Next, multiply height in meters by itself (m squared), or m x m = m².
Last, divide height in kilograms by the square of meter height, or kg ÷ m².
The resulting number is your body mass index. A healthy range is considered 18.5 to 25.
Here is an example: A 125 pound woman is 5'7" tall. First, 125 ÷ 2.2 = 56.8 kg (weight in kilograms). Next, convert 5'7" to inches = 67" (height in inches). Multiply 67" by .0254 = 1.702 m (height in meters). Multiply 1.70 by 1.70 = 2.89 (meters squared). Divide 56.8 by 2.89 = BMI of 19.7.